Wheel Flares & Step Guard Match

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 09:23:04 EDT

Chuck,
    You may already know this but I have been unable to find a match (a good
one worthy of the Dak) to match the Step guard that you currently have and
that I hope to soon get.

    I shall continue my research as I believe you and I are looking for the
same "LOOK". That is to say, the Side step and wheel flares should have the
molded, one unit ground effect look. At this point the only feedback I have
received is to have a body shop "customize" the side steps to blend with the
Wheel Flares.

    If anyone has done this, or has seen it, feel free to throw your 0.2 in.

Kevin Hoegen
http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen
99 Dakota Sport 2WD V6 CC Solar Yellow
S/T Graphics/20% "removable" Tint
K&N "home-depot Black PVC" air intake/Quick-D TB
Black AR-767s with 255/60s