Re: Deep & Loud Horns

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 21:49:33 EDT

Kevin, most good shops stock airhorns, usually about 30bux. Make sure to
stick w/ name brands tho, and keep the compressor oiled. If you want to
stay electric, the "freeway blaster" horns a pretty loud, the dual tone ones
sound best (IMO).. I replaced my stocker "excuse me" horn w/ a generic
airhorn last year, sounds good but only if I keep it oiled.. the Dixie horns
will be in soon :-)

JC Whitney, Summit, and Jegs all carry a fine assortment of horns...
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
    fast4x4@bellsouth.net