Re: Bodyside molding?/Door dings

From: Fermin Lizalde Jr. (roachmotel69@home.com)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 01:37:27 EDT

I know where you're coming from. I would, personally, rather risk getting a
ticket and park where I am not supposed to than park in an area full of cars
that have klutzes for owners.

Fermin Lizalde Jr. (still ding free, knock on wood)
2K Dakota Sport C/C, V-6 Auto,
Sony No Balony Head unit, Sony 10-disc CD changer
Kenwood Excelon 6" (front), Boston Acoustics 6"
(rear), Kenwood 600w amp powering 2
R/F 12" Subs in Bandpass box all wired w/
Monster Cable.
roachmotel69@home.com