Re: High-flow converters

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 12:21:29 EDT

I sawpped from a Catco hi-flow converter to a Dynomax one a few months ago.
I saw an immediate 2mpg gain in the city, now consistant 16. Both heat
shields on the Catco fell off and it was failing internally after 9 or so
months as my gas mileage fell to the 10 - 11 range. Both are 3" models.
Hope this helps.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T Finally!
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"