Houston check

From: Justin Sanders (colonel_sanders0@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 13:18:25 EDT

Hey Houstonians,

    This is Justin Sanders, and i would like to know who all lives in H-Town
or around this kick ass city. Reason, I would like to go to the track in
Baytown sometime and would like to set it up to where everyone can go at
once, or try. I'm new to the list and home for the summer from San MArcos,
so i dont know anyone in Houston. I'm thinking of going this Friday for the
street races (which will be my first time to race)!!!! Thank you...

Sanders