Re: High-flow converters

From: John Burgan (jgburgan@pcbank.net)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 15:49:30 EDT

Ted,
I have a Dynomax Hi-flo converter on my '96, I saw an immediate performance
increase after I swapped out the factory one. Low end torque was greatly
increased. And for whatever it is worth, I also have Leach headers, 14" air
cleaner, MP SBEC, 180 stat, dual 2 1/2" outlets, and passed the Maryland
state emissions test two weeks ago with flying colors.
Hope this helps
-John