Re: DML Digest V4 #1963

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 00:18:45 EDT

Great Job Chuck and Josh. I'm not going to do the meet report pages this
year, I'm just going to put links to your pages.

The next event for the Northeast is the Mopar Expo at LimeRock on May 28th.
This is a nice quite car & truck show is the northwest hills of Connecticut.

I hope to see all of you at an upcoming event. The Atlantic Nationals in
Englishtown would be an excellent location for a second group meet. If
anyone is interested, let me know. I promise not to forget the goody bags
this time.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM