Re: Gibson is here!

From: Aajaynefour@cs.com
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 00:42:01 EDT

John,

Glad to hear about the Gibson. Am I right to guess that it is a dual rear
exit system? If so, does it fit around the spare tire/wheel? Do you have
the 31" tires? I was told by Gibson back in January that at that point in
the development of the '00 4.7L systems that there was no guarantee they
would fit the 4X4's. I can't see that much being different on the '00's so
if your works, then I'll probably get one for my Dak.

Thanks
Andrew
'00 4.7L CC 4X4 5spd. 3.92LSD Quick D TB and intake.