Was Site Update: Now Decals?

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 09:58:06 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: The Man From Utopia <tmfu@home.com>
> Looks great Preach! Definitely a nicer layout... BTW what's the scoop in
the
> decals???

Um.... Huh? Which part? LOL I have been designing, and ordering custom
decals from a local shop here. I get decent prices and they do good work
with stock designs or your designs. (Just don't depend on them to do the
design for you)

So far I have ordered decals for 5 people and when they are all paid for, I
will have about 30.00 to send to the DML. (EVERY decal order price includes
a DML donation ... I am donating my time and gas and not making a penny off
of this.)

As a funds-making opportunity, I signed up to do surveys through
http://www.pineconeresearch.com . They pay me $5.00 each time I take a
survey and I have done 2 in the last 3 months (they tell you when to do it.)
Those funds will be forwarded to Jon Steiger as my way of saying thanks.

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com