Re: Re: New Grill/ Fog Lights (attn: Greg)

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 16:49:27 EDT

In a message dated 5/7/00 3:54:46 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
roachmotel69@home.com writes:

> PLEEAASE tell me those fog lights are for a GenIII Dak. I have been looking
> everywhere for some blue replacement bulbs to compliment my, already blue,
> headlights.
>
> P.S. Part#'s, store name, product names etc.

Well ther jsut Generic Pilot Foglights, there not just bulbs, there the whole
foglight! there oval, but is looks like the fit would be damned near
perfect...

PL240W is the light numbers (Pilot series numbers) got them at autozone, for
like $50

Greg