Re: hehe! I pulled a code 11... what's this mean?

From: Chad Clifton (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 21:31:25 EDT

I pulled the same code on my '95 Dak 6'er CC 5sp a couple days before it
died on me. Turned out that the Crankshaft Position Sensor had melted in
one place and was shorting out everytime it got hot, causing my truck to
shut down and not start back up until it cooled down. It also caused the
truck to run very rough when it would run.

Chad