Mike d read 360 strong and running

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 21:39:16 EDT

well, frank, the day proved interesting and I learned
a lot. the place was
packed full. I got a total of 6 runs in. my best run
was like this

r/t - .570
60' - 1.884 - still spinning, I need to get new tires
yet
330' - 5.281
1/8 mi. - 8.082
1/8 mi. mph - 88.04
1000' - 10.508
1/4 mi. - 12.567
1/4 mi. mph - 109.40

also, you have to remember the motor only has 200
miles on it now, so it's
just starting to get broke in. everyone I talked to
was as much as a .5
slow because of the heat. temp on this run was 98
degrees humidity was 50%
and barometer was 29.39. with cool weather this truck
will run low 12's @
over 113mph without a doubt. If I were to put in a
decent converter (say
3200 stall) and a set of 4.30 gears, I would be well
into the 11's on a nice
cool day. So the truck defenitely has it's potential.

glad to see you made out well. It just takes time and
practice. You'll
have to go up to C@C with us also.

hey if you want to forward a copy of my time slip to
the DML and let mike d.
know I'll be waiting for him @ cecil county :~). let
them know that if they
want to reply or have ?'s shoot an e-mail to
fastdak@theracetrack.com since
I'm not on the list anymore. I'm having trouble with
my parents ISP
account.

ttyl

Scott Miller