Re: Quick - D Throttle Body

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 23:46:30 EDT

> Just a thank you to Tony for the excellent work on the custom V6 throttle
> body.
>
> Tony was an excellent person to deal with and the performance gains were
> worth the money.

Kevin,
Tony is very nice, and sells a very good looking product, but give
Dan(Fastman) some credit here who actually does the machine work on them.!
Good to know you actually can tell a difference!! I put 200+ miles on since
I installed the TB on Thursday night and havent felt 'that' much increase. I
think the Flowmaster muffler was more of a worthwhile investment so far, but
hopefully things will change. I not saying I hate the QuickD TB, but I am
still hoping for the power to kick in some day.....soon hopefully. Mileage
so far hasnt changed, as it is actually down after the TB/muffler upgrade.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6