Re: "Heads" 318, 360, or Mag5.2 that is the question (sorta long)

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 23:34:09 EDT

>>Well in my way of thinking is that
if I get my 5.2L hads ported to match the 5.9L intake there souldn't be
any
problems. The other thing that I have been thinking about is to just have
my
heads rebuilt. Thus, keeping from spending too much money because with
the
fact that the dak has over 120K miles on it its due for a rebuild anyway
so
I am trying to save up enough to make it worth it.<<

eems like a good plan to me =)
if you're gonna rebuild the heads, get some performance parts on em'!
Like beefier valve springs and that kind of thing so they can take
alittle more abuse.
The Shelby crowd likes to put 360 TB's on 318's, so you should see some
performance there =)

oh, and if the 360 TB doesn't work out, I've got a TB off of an 89' 318
that is practically new with all the sensors and injectors and stuff...

-mike d.

----->Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! ... dumped 88 Dakota w/MAGNUM 360 swap in progress!

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html
miggitymike@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.