Re: Tires Sizes On '95 2WD

From: Marty & Sharon (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 00:55:24 EDT

Yes, I lowered a guy's Dak who squeezed 255/60/15 on the stock 95 rims front
and rear with no rubbing, although 8" would have been my choice. My brother
runs 305/40/17's on the rear of his 93 Dak with 235 series up front. I know
of another who is running 255/55/17's up front on his 95 and they look
sweet. Just check for proper backspacing as the control arm was notched
slightly so it would not touch the 99 R/T rims as it did upon initial
install.
Kuk