Re: Subwoofers

From: Fermin Lizalde Jr. (roachmotel69@home.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 00:56:38 EDT

I know the top o' the line JL Audios with dual voice coils can handle a lot
of juice (pretty pricey though).

Fermin Lizalde Jr.
2K Dakota Sport C/C, V-6 Auto,
Sony No Balony Head unit, Sony 10-disc CD changer
Kenwood Excelon 6" (front), Boston Acoustics 6"
(rear), Kenwood 600w amp powering 2
R/F 12" Subs in Bandpass box all wired w/
Monster Cable.
roachmotel69@home.com