RE: Its ELECTRIC!......attn:RICH

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 08:12:25 EDT

GS,
Thanks! Last week I was looking at the Hayden controls. Saw the adjustable
160º-210º, the fixed 185º, and an adjustable economy model w/o the A/C
relay. My Perma-Cool thermo-switch has suprisingly been working ok, but I
don't like the way it attaches with the tie-strap around the hose.

With the 318 and A/C, I do not get the cooling needed off the single 18"
fan. It's being switched direct to DC between the thermo-switch and my
in-dash manual override switch. I'm changing out the single fan for two 14"
fans, and probably going to the Hayden switch because it already
incorporates a relay. Perma-Cool says one fan direct is ok, but two needs a
relay.

There are a number of things I need to finish around the house before the
July Chrysler meet, so it might not get changed until after the Carlisle
show. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Rich - Ashburn, VA