Re: Subwoofers

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 07:46:57 EDT

Right now I am looking at one of the kicker's class D amps, i can't
remember the model number though... the shop I went to pulled out the test
sheet that comes with it and it was putting out 784 WRMS into a 2 ohm mono
load, aka thunderform with 4 ohm subs.... any info is GREATLY
appreciated... It is very hard to find a 10 that'll handle that much
power, i only found 1 last night, a power acoustic ceramic series, 1000 rms
but i reallly don't want power acoustic...

thanks
chris