Re:Hi-Lift technique?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 15:23:26 EDT

I think they are a must for off-roading... Rig it up like a winch and you'll be
able to pull anything out. Use the rear hitch to lift the rear straight up and
topple it over if you want to side step the vehicle. I've got tow hooks on the
front of my truck to use as a jack point but you're right, if you don't have a
hitch in back or mopar type hooks in front, there is no good way to lift a
dakota with a high lift. I bought mine for winching and yanking really nasty
tree stumps out as well as my truck if I get stuck. What really makes the lift
come alive for this and a number of other duties is something called the Jack
Mate. It's a must get if you have a high-lift in my book.
T.