Re: Re: FIPK filter question...attn: Chuck R.

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 22:40:58 EDT

Chuck,

thanks for the good info. That link was exactly what
was in Hot Rod mag. I was thinking about doing the
whole thing in a crinkle finish....trying to hide the
rivets and make it look clean.

I am getting new tires tomorrow, hopefully. And I
have an exhaust dilema to deal with right now. I also
have to get some pics of my TB to get to Tony to maybe
get a quickD TB going and put in a Transgo kit. So,
the intake has to take a number right now. Love
working on the Dak.

Thanks again.

Gregg
92 V6 CC