Re[4]: dakota years

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 02:54:35 EDT

Ok, so it seems the '93 and earlier Daks got the shaft..... no
dedicated brochure. ;-( Oh well, at least they were more powerful than the
later models. ;-) Thanks for checking Norah.

It would be SWEET if we could get these brochures online for the
"Dakota Years" project. But we would definitely have to get
permission from Dodge first. So who wants to tackle that part of the
job?

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com