Re: APC sucks!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 00:41:36 EDT

Wow, it only took about 3 weeks of @#$@#ing to get my dash "sent out" I
called APC today and they said they just got a shipment of the dashes in and
they'll ship one out to me tomorrow or the next day. What kind of slow
shipping service is that?

Althought I kinda hated teh company. Sam (receptionist guy) was great. he
seemed very concerned with my order and he seemed to help push it along, but
it's the company's fault...
-Dester

PS. wonder how long it will be until I officially get my dash back.

<< They are located in Corona, CA in a real small office with a tiny
warehouse.
 Their stuff is junk. Cheap and lasts long enough to get past 30 days. The
dash
 kits usually turn milky within a few months from them. I have dealt with
them in
 the past and will not in the future. Real jerks.

 You might want to find out who is their local distributor and ask them to
help.