Re: RE: Subwoofers

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 01:35:47 EDT

In a message dated 05/08/2000 10:23:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Dester223@aol.com writes:

<< Well, this brings me back to my IDQ subs. I actually had a pair of these
in
 my MTX thunderform when I had a thunderform. If you don't think I'm serious
 about my car stereo (clam?). visit my website, or even goto bernd's.. you'll
 see..

 mine: http://www.angelfire.com/ks2/Dester223/index.html
 bernd: http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dester.htm

 talking SQ, low bass notes, nothing I had (mtx t-5000s, thunder legends, RF
 punches) nothing compares to thoe IDQs. and nothing my friends had could
 keep up with my IDQs... which were some nice 1-12" solobaric setup, 2-10"
 solos, (2-12" RF powers killed the IDQs, but we're talking 2.5 cubes per sub
 there...) and a couple others, but 10" for 10", I don't believe there is
 another sub for that price, that will do as much as an IDQ would...
 -Dester

hey dester your pictures are of ppi subs? is IDQ a series of PPI? i never
looked to hard at PPI's subs just their amps. they make wicked amps from all
the reviews i've read.
what's IDQ and where can i get more info on them?
thanks
derek