Oil Cooler for 4.7L

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 04:10:10 EDT

   I'm new to Dakota mailing list. I just got a 2000 Quad Cab SLT Med. Bronze pearl coat with the 4.7L, 4 speed auto, 26G & SLT Plus decor group, Anti-Spin Differential, Fog Lamps, Heavy Duty Service Group, Power overhead Console, 6*9 Power fold-away mirrors, AM/FM Cassette CD w/ controls on the steering wheel and the Leather wrapped Steering Wheel.

   I had U-haul install a hitch and wiring for my towing needs. Looking into Line-x or Rino for the bed, K&N air Filter and dual exhaust system. AND YES I LOVE MY NEW DAKOTA!!!!

   I'm looking for info on where to find and installing a engine oil cooler. Will I need a sanwich unit or are there plugs on the block or maybe a oil hose I could tap off of to run to the cooler?

   On the lighter side, That Transmission cooler the salesman pointed out to me to the right side of the engine turned out to be the Power Steering fluid cooler! Thats a first time I ever saw a cooler for the Power Steering fluid.

   Thanks,
      Don Mallett