Re: Cleaning Muddy Brakes?

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 09:03:23 EDT

I don't think that seal is intended to resist the pressures involved when using a
high pressure sprayer. My cycle also had a seal .
The seal is to prevent easy migration of dirt and water under normal atmospheric
pressure but its not a fortress. Just my 0.02
Maybe there has been a study of this somewhere, until then, I go by my experience.