!!!!! MOPAR NATS !!!!!!

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 12:01:55 EDT

is coming to the show and Brice Rd. I am trying to get
all of us together besides the tracks and Brice Rd.
1. Go to this location
http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dmlevent/Vh3SLPhR0mdUA/profile.htm
and see if your name is on the list.
2. If it is not then email me and I will get it on
that I know that you are coming.
3. Tell me when you are getting here and leaving (so I
can get the most people to join us)
4. What you would like to do.

I was thinking about going out to eat on Sunday for
lunch and then getting so pictures together. If we do
that then you will pay for your meal. If you want we
could go to the park and have a barbeque (weather
permitting) then I would buy most of the stuff we would
need. The only problem is if you want alcohol (if the
park allows it) then you need to buy it yourself since
ideas would be great also. Also before you come to the
Nats. I would like a couple of recent pics of your
on my web page. There will be a link from the event
listing on the DML to my web page also. If you have
any questions or concerns about Mopar Nats or anything
else email me. The best way to get my attention is in
the subject line and the beginning put a bunch
of !!!!!!!!!!!!(subject here)!!!!!!!!!!!! That way I
there.

Tim Althoff
http://go.to/yllwdkta
http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dmlevent/Vh3SLPhR0mdUA/profile.htm