RE: Re: RE : Buying MY DURANGO....... RE: KUK

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 14:26:45 EDT

Oh, Yes, thats what I am considering now, maybe a centerforce clutch?
Only thing is I hate to take a clutch out that only has 11K on it, although
that is one hard ass 11K ..hee hee!! Anybody had any experience with
clutches OTHER than Centerforce?? Thats the one you hear about all the
time, are they the best out there?

Matt