Re: Radio

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 01:05:27 EDT

I have seen this happen twice in the space of about 2 weeks. That was about
5-6 years ago, never had seen it before or since.
The culprit in both those cases was that the ignition key had not flipped
back completely to the "run" position.
The first case was in my wife's '94 Plymouth van and it has never happened
again. If that was your case, perhaps you'll never see it again. If you do
you will have something to check out at least.
Cal