Re: another hotchkis Question

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 22:30:22 EDT

>>I see a really ugly, drawn out situation ahead for me and legally I
don't think their moves will stand, but it'll be some painful exchanges
and lots of arbitration before I ever get any relief on this one. <<

There is a federal law out there that says that the dealer has to prove
that the mods they cancelled you for CAUSED the problem... if they can't,
then they can not, in any way, void your warranty and I'm sure Chrysler
would be real happy to hear about their dealer's breaking federal laws...

-mike d.

-----> gettin' hassled in Virginia
88 Dakota getting a Magnum 360... slammed, modded, and painted

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html
miggitymike@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.