Re: was subwoofers now kick pods

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 00:00:39 EDT

> i'm right there with you jim. i emailed q logic a while back and they
> assured me that the ones for the durangos would not fit in the dakotas. the
> kick panels are enough physically different that they won't work. however
> the person who responded said that they would have a q form for my 98 out in
> a couple months(two months ago). so be patient. i've been waiting for these
> since december of 1998.
> derek

Now I am confused! Brandon says they will fit but I think he said doors by
mistake because we are talking about kick panels. Can you clarify that please
Brandon? I know the 98 and 99s are the same because I first had a 98 and had
installed tweeters in the factory kicks and when I traded for the 99 the dealer
just swapped them for me. Perfect fit and color between 98 and 99. I just e-mail
Q-forms tonight and ask the question. Lets see what response I get! They do list
panels for 2000 Dakotas though! What is the interior difference on a 2000 model
ANYBODY?
Jim in Waco.