Supercharged Tacoma

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 10:18:42 EDT

   Most, if not all of the TRD stickers are on 2wd pre-runners or 4x4 tacomas
that have the "TRD Off-Road Package". There are no engine mods available
factory that go along with that sticker. It is suspension only stuff. ie:
Bilstien shocks and thicker anti-sway bars. The super-charger kit is
available from the Dealer but does not come from the factory on any Tacoma
pickups. It's also pretty darn expensive for those 75 horsies....