Re: A/C Always On, HELP

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 10:34:40 EDT

clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu writes:

<<
 This does seem strange to me. So no matter what the control is on the a/c
 is on also. what positions does the a/c not run while in? So my mileage,
 and qtr mile times could be significantly improved with some kind of cutoff
 switch? Like today it was 75 and i was open air cruising because it was so
 beautiful, no need to waste performance on the a/c compressor. I do like
 the WOT switch but I was under the presumption that there was one already.

 95 CC 5.2, the compressor will shut off at W.O.T, just tried it the other
day in 90 degree temps.

MrDakota95