Re: was subwoofers now kick pods

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 10:56:57 EDT

Thanks, Brandon, I felt like they should fit. I just could not see any
difference in the physical size or shape of the stock panels. The only question
now is which number to use. the 3007 or the 3008? I have no local shop to talk
to. We have a circuit city that is supposed to carry the product but those guys
are totally uninterested in talking to me or looking anything up. I guess
because I am 53, short hair, no earrings or tattoos that I couldn't possible
know anything about car stereos. Little do those guys know I was selling and
installing car stereos before they were even born. (1968, 8 track days)!
Jim in Waco
Some people never outgrow the likes for fast cars and loud music!