RE: RE: SLT'S(ATT:DENNIS)

From: Morrison, Dennis (DMorriso@ciena.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 13:13:41 EDT

Not that I am aware of (sorry). I think paint (some sort of "flexable" kind) is the only approch. But you could try the junk yard for a '97 (I think 98 and 99 would be the same) of the sport model in the same color and swap out yours. I though of doing this. My father-in-law works for GM in the paint shop let me ask him about painting this tonight and see what he says. I may also do mine.