RE: Getting busy.

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 14:54:54 EDT

Dang Kuk, you've been like the Phantom over the past year, coming and going
with so little as a whisper. Your input will definitely be missed since you
seem to have one of the best practical backgrounds on the list. When it
comes time for my Daks motor to get rebuilt (about two years) I'll
definitely keep you in mind.

You looking to set something up along the lines of Hughes or Kamer & Kamer?

Best of luck to you, and please let us know how it progresses.

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil - Mopar HiPO SBEC
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI - Thorley Headers
Gibson single catback