GIBSON GROUP BUY

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota57@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 21:42:03 EDT

I have decided to extend the gibson group purchase.
Please check out the url posted below for prices.
Prices do not include tax(if in CA) or shipping.
Shipping usually runs around $20-$50 depending on your
location. NO CHECKS please, money orders are fine and
so are Visa and Mastercard.

https://pewter.site-secure.net/smokindakota/shop/gibson_group.htm

I also have 1 stillen front bumper and urethane roll
pan. I also have a set of used clear taillights. There
is a chip on the driver side one - $20 plus shipping
for both. Would look good if covered up with a set or
ram head covers.

=====
Steven
www.smokindakota.com