Re: went to court....

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 02:25:21 EDT

>>Woohoo! Way to go, Mike!! =) So, do you have something you can
carry around to fend off the cops and inspectors, or will you have to
go to court every time?<<

I don't have anything on paper, but most cops DO listen to what you have
say... it's just this one that didn't... besides, the Judge would see me
in there again and dismiss the case right away...
this would be great, but I have to get rid of the window =(

>>Congrats again! (A sneaky airbag setup, and your suspension problems
should be solved too.) :-)<<

I could see the post now:
"DML: got out of jail today"

 Cops pulls me over and says "your truck is awful low son"
I say "no... THIS is low", lay the frame on the ground crushing his
foot...

would it be worth a couple months in the slammer with Bubba?
=)

-mike d.

-----> gettin' hassled in Yorktown, Virginia
PROJECT 13's!! 88 Dakota that's slammed and gettin' a 360 Magnum!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.