Re: Re: Jacobs electronics

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 07:11:58 EDT

I would advise only buying Jacobs parts from Summit Racing. Simple reason
: they give a 100% money back guarantee on whatever they sell. I've heard
a lot of horror stories on the difficulty of getting Jacobs to honor
their guarantee and then they take a 15% "restocking charge" too.

Buyer Beware.

YMMV,

Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 10 May 2000 15:25:47 -0400 Ed Hasley
<ehasley@swindelldressler.com> writes:
> Hey,
> Almost sounds too good to be true! If you don't mind my asking, how
> much did
> you pay for the PRO STREET SYSTEM, and where is it available?
> Advance auto,
> Pep Boys, etc...?
>
> Just wondering.
> TIA