Re: RE: Line Locks - Attn: Alan Short

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 12:02:50 EDT

Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:

> I believe Alan Shot has one on his R/T.

Yes, I have a Biondo line lock I bought thru Summit.
Big trouble with the install:
The line lock fittings are standard NPT, the distribution block and all
the other fittings on the vehicle are metric.
To top it all off, the stock lines have a "bubble" flare.
I had to bend a new line, have the fittings cut from the old, stock
line, then have the old fittings flared onto the new line.
If you don't race a LOT, I'd just power-brake it.
Alan S.