Re: front T-bar crank

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 14:06:47 EDT

In a message dated 5/11/00 3:38:43 AM, Simon_Menard@Mitel.COM writes:

<< I how a 95 dodge dakota 4x4 and I want to know where you found your front
T-bar
crank for your truck.

Thank

simon_menard@mitel.com >>

cranking the front torsion bars refers to tightening the torsion bars on your
IFS, you can gain maybe 1"-1 1/2" of additional lift in front but at the
expense of needing your front end realigned and possible faster wear on the
outside edges of your front tires. Search the DML archives under "torsion
bar", this subject has been covered in detail a few times as has the
procedure. Good luck!

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG MT's
etc...