RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: Jensen Speakers; WAZZZZUPPPPP!!!

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 15:27:32 EDT

It is in a shopping center right on Rt 29, about 2 miles before you get into
the University area.
Take a right at the light (Woodbrook Dr.) immediately past the Lowes, then a
left into the Rio Hill Shopping center.

Oh yeah, don't take too many credit cards into the store... it is hazardous
to your account balance!

Duff