Re: Carlisle, PA-Club Registration...Please Read !

From: ThunderDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 17:12:13 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/00 9:54:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
walt_felix@hotmail.com writes:

<< BTW, I haven't registered for either event yet. I was planning on doing
so
 soon. I'm lifting the Dakota an additional 5" and waiting on some parts
 that have been on backorder since March 6th. >>

i haven't registered yet for the show either.. right now my truck is in the
shop getting the stereo system put in , and i don't know if it's going to be
done for the show... i'll proally know around the 10th of june for sure if i
am going...

anyone know if I can cancel my registration for teh show if i can't make it
???