Re: 3.9 4x4 sport Dak 99,No problem found.Again.

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 09:38:02 EDT

There is a device, and now I've forgotten what it's called again,
that can be hooked up to your Daks computer, and when the truck
starts exhibiting the problem you push a button or something (I've
never actually seen this thing). When you go back to the dealership,
they can check that to see exactly what your truck was doing. Find
out if your dealership has this device. If they don't, find a
dealership that does.
Flip

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!