Re: noS bottle ?? /gauge

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 15:47:24 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/00 2:00:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vencomatic@ameritech.net writes:

<< Wha..? I meant to say nitrous PRESSURE, not temp. Autometer PN 3428.
 That's the puppy that'll tell the story of what's going on in the
 bottle, although a guy could rig an electric temp probe pretty easy,
 really. >>

I have a pressure gauge but the bottle has to be on to use it. I bought a
digital indoor/outdoor themometer from Walmart for around $10 I think and it
has a long cable with a sensor on the end of it. I run it through the rear
slider and under tonneau to the bottle and under the heater spring. It tells
me the temp with the bottle open or closed. My heater keeps it about 85
degrees, 900#. I did this after I had a wiring problemn that had the heater
on and indicator light out so I didn't know it and blew the relief valve.
Only want that to happen once :-) Took me all day long to clean that seat off
:-)

Bill