Re: synthetic oil????????

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 18:02:33 EDT

Well..... I use Quakerstate 4x4 Synthetic blend in my truck. I've found that
the stuff works pretty good. If I was gonna go with full synthetic I would
probably use Mobil.... I think they have the best quality and reputation out of
all of those. At the dodge dealership that I work for they have a big Mobil
display stand setup and encourage all users who wanna go synthetic to use
Mobil. As far as the ATF, I wouldn't use the chrysler brand.... just way too
expensive. You can get a different brand that is just as good alot cheaper I'm
sure. If I remember right that stuff costs like $20 or so a quart from our
parts guy.