spark plug wires

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 18:48:44 EDT

I am just full of questions today. :)
Wednesday, I ordered a set of pretty blue spark plug wires from
Summit (Taylors) They arrived today (very pleased with that 2 day
turnaround), on the box it says "8 cyl", I thought that was odd
because I know I told Taylor-Vertex, when I was asking for the part#,
that the truck is a V6. I thought maybe they just had sets for V8s,
and you use less on a 6er. There are actually 10 wires in the box.
Why so many? What am I supposed to do with the other 4?
Flip

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!