Re: Re: Adam Petty died

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 19:45:17 EDT

    Yep, twas a sad day in racing history today. Does anyone else find
it a bit odd that Adam died from head injuries in a 100 mph - 120 mph
impact? He was just entering turn 3 when his throttle stuck, hit the
wall with his right front bumper and then rode the wall till he stopped
(info from NBC news). Kinda makes me wonder if there wasn't an
underlying condition.

Dak content: I'm planning on driving my Dak up to NHIS to see the
Winston Cup race later this year.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm