More Sticker News....

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 19:52:09 EDT

The following stickers are going out tomorrow....

Curt Coulter
Ed Hasley
Jason Myatt
Roderic Vaughan

And more news....

Ok still have some stickers left! As of right now I have:

Type I - 8
Type II- 5

Once they are gone....they're gone...

As this drive comes to a close I'd like to thank the fine folks of the DML
on the success of the fund drive. Tomorrow I will be sending out $150.00 in
proceeds to Jon Steiger as well. I hope that everyone who recieves one of
these stickers places them on their trucks with pride knowing that in the
world of Chevy's, Fords, and the Imports that we are of the few and the
proud.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ