Re: Cam for sale

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 10:02:50 EDT

That a boy, you must be speaking of the 20-604-8 w/ 210, and 220 degrees
of duration at .050, and .512" lift. That should work very well in a 360
especially
with the M1. I know a guy with a 5.0 mustang that runs a very similar Comp
Cam and it is a screamer.
BTW anyone on the list running this cam now?

<< got a bigger, badder one from Comp Cams that should work better in a 360
 w/10:1 compression. Doug Myers was unsure whether or not I'd get enough
 cylinder pressure and whether it would ping, so I called Crane and they
 suggested that I go with something hotter (very noble of them, since they
 don't make anything hotter than the 2030)... I was just gonna' risk it,
 but Doug talked me into a Comp Cams one that should work MUCH better and
 make more power (and maybe even work well with the M1 I'll be getting
 later)

 -mike d. >>