Re: Hot Laps at Texas Motor Speedway

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 10:06:58 EDT

Wooo-hoo, Brett!!! OK, start lining up those NASCAR Intrepids for us. I
will be there in 5 hours!

Richard (your absolute BEST friend) in San Antonio ;^)

Really, cool. It's funny how these things happen some time. Now, if only
NASCAR could get there feces arranged and give Texas a second race, it'd
be sweet ( I could easily forego the second NH, Pocono or Michigan race
anytime. What yawners!). Keep up the good work, podner, mebee we can get
a "group buy" next year when the Intrepids storm through Ft. Worth in
March or April.